1. The correct and official name of the country is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
2. Britain is not official name of country. Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland and England are the main
countries of the UK.
3. The main countries of the UK are England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Their capitals are London, Edinburgh, Cardliff, and Belfast Respectively.
4. Each country has a national emblem or sign. The English
emblem is a red rose.. Wales is primarily represented by the symbol of the red Welsh Dragon, but other national emblems include the leek and daffodil. The
Scottish emblem is a wild plant - a thistle because people of Scotland say that it saved their land from foreign invaders many years ago. And the Irish emblem is
another wild plant - a shamrock.
5. Union Jack get this name becauce it is the name of King James VI of Scotland, who the inherited English crown, uniting the two kingdoms. It consists of the red cross of St George (patron saint of England), edged in white, superimposed on the Cross of St Patrick (patron saint of Ireland), which are superimposed on the Saltire of Saint Andrew (patron saint of Scotland).
6.Wales is not represented on the Union Jack because a Principality is could not be included on the flag.
7. The Welsh flag called is "Y Ddraig Goch" ( the Red Dragon) . We know what the Welsh flag has two equal horizontal stripes, white above green, and a large red dragon passant.